Support is in place for BIAD research students throughout their research degree by providing:
- one–to–one confidential careers appointments to discuss your career options within and outside academia;
- information on career options;
- feedback on job applications;
- advice on preparing for interviews;
- career events;
- a series of career management workshops.
To discuss and book any career development appointments and skills workshop sessions you want delivered as part of your programme, please contact Jane McAllister, Career Consultant for BIAD by phone on 0121 331 5588 or email at Jane.McAllister.bcu.ac.uk
To visit BCU’s career support webpage please click here.